The ALAC aims at helping and providing advice to victims or witnesses of corruption acts.
- ALAC helps citizens to complain about corruption related issues;
The ALAC objectives are:
- Provide legal advice and help victims and witnesses of corruption acts;
- Advocate for large structural and institutional reforms to reduce corruption rate in Togo;
- Support corruption activities in public services like Justice, public proccurement institutions, police and other key institutions ;
- Create synergies with Civil society organization having the same objectives;
- Broaden borders of fair, equal and caring society in Togo;
- Inform citizens on corruption and related issues.